Let me take this opportunity to thank you all for listening and spreading the word. It is super appreciated.
Quick question: Have you considered the advantages of sponsoring All Power To The Positive!...?
Actually, the real question is, "Why All Power To The Positive! and what impact does it have on people’s lives?”
Since December 2010, we have been 'doing our part' by playing an important role in the development of a revolutionary anti-capitalist/anti-imperialist/anti-globalization/anti-oppression movement on the internet and on the air in amerikkka consisting of those whose opposition to oppression around the world and the specific and distinct role the United States plays in oppression around the world, including within its own borders, is genuine and uncompromising.
The youth, particularly in Seattle, are beginning to respond. This has begun to happen more quickly, specifically due to the Occupy movement, and our involvement in it [since day one].
Despite our criticisms of a movement that we helped build and some of the political forces involved in it (and, believe me, we talk about all of that on the show, all the time), we support and aggressively defend the Occupy movement in amerikkka and around the world; in particular the most genuinely, openly revolutionary forces of anti-capitalist/anti-imperialist/anti-globalization/anti-oppression within the movement, regardless of the specifics of political line of the group or person within that ideological milieu.
In addition to the usual expected hip hop, r&b, reggae, and more mixed with news and commentary from both activist ‘superstars’ and ‘ordinary’ community people from all over the world, we have also exposed plots from within Occupy, tied to forces in and amongst the Democratic Party, who are out to destroy the openly revolutionary culture of real talk and direct action; a culture that All Power To The Positive! helps foster along side other forces of real resistance to the two-party ‘democratic’ dictatorship of the 1% and their allies.
Imagine this show being bumped in car stereos, nightclubs, and ipods; quoted, posted, and re-posted widely on social media.Think about people from all walks of life, especially the ‘young, dark, and targeted’, interacting with this show every week, seeing beyond the two party 'democratic' dictatorship, and gaining a scientific understanding of what it would take to mash on those who mash on them (and us) and build a far better world, while staying connected to others who also doing their part 'to make it happen in their lifetime'.
· $1000 would allow a national tour of All Power To The Positive!, visiting and broadcasting from every Occupy in amerikkka.
· $500 would allow All Power To The Positive! on mainstream AM radio in the Greater Seattle area for an hour, four times a month.
· $400 would allow for the services of a supportive publicist who has offered his services at a deeply discounted rate.
· $300 would allow for a large roll of vinyl, full-color stickers bearing the logo and url to be sent to street teams anywhere in the world.
· $300 pays for Search Engine Optimization, making All Power To The Positive! easier to find on search engines.
· $200 would allow for production of full-color 11x17 posters and a street team to put them up.
· $200 would allow for hardware and software upgrades to make the show that much better.
· $100 would allow for site upgrades to make your listening experience that much better.
· $100 would allow for you and/or your organization to receive an honorable mention on the future episode of your choice and a link on the blog.
· $50 would allow for one month of site hosting.
Consider all of this and help make it happen by making a generous financial contribution right now.
If you run a blog, please add this link, http://www.allpowertothepositive.info, and we'll do the same for you.
Thank you. And..."WAKE UP, GOD DAMMIT!" Lol.