2. The "vanguard party" is a specific and particular instrument of struggle, a headquarters of the worldwide anti-capitalist/anti-imperialist revolution. One does not become a member by purchasing a membership card or by having someone offer them one; as is the case with Republicans, Democrats, other 'mainstream' imperialist political parties, religious organizations, or sectarian "Marxist-Leninist" cults.
Membership is based upon open displays of self-discipline, personal integrity, consistency, and commitment over a period of years. Membership in the vanguard party has few benefits, thousands of risks, and great rewards only if the most deeply exploited and oppressed win decisively around the world, and we don't become a new class of exploiters and oppressors.
3. Genuine revolutionary vanguard leadership is:
- Taking personal responsibility for the political and tactical direction of a particular struggle, ad-hoc grassroots organization, the party, and the revolution generally.
- Taking criticism and making criticism of the party and others.
- Being fair, friendly, firm, honest, principled, and patient with all proven allies and potential allies.
- Strict adherence to the rules and regulations of the party and its related organizations.
- A willingness to commit revolutionary suicide in the pursuit of real freedom, justice, and equality for the entire human family of the planet Earth.
- Maximizing collective decision-making and overall 'hands-on' participation of those who are the most deeply, directly, and disproportionately effected by the negative effects of global capitalism, imperialism, and white supremacy; both generally and in the context of a particular struggle.
The majority of those who claim to be "THE" revolutionary "vanguard" leadership in the U.S. today are NOT the real proletariat (as defined in point #1): they are the radicalized petit-bourgeois/labor aristocrat descendants of those whose current wealth as a nation was obtained by the free labor of our ancestors on the stolen land of our fellow oppressed nations in the 3rd world and internal colonies in amerikkka.
Based upon the real-world implications of this fact alone, as well as the real-world implications of the social/political/economic/gender inequality between the "vanguard" element(s) and the most directly effected by exploitation and oppression(s), those who are the most directly effected individuals have every right (and in fact a duty) to sharply interrogate, criticize, and if necessary, punish any and all who proclaim themselves to be "the vanguard", "the leader of the revolution", "the messiah”, "the madhi", "the prophet", "our lord and savior", or otherwise claim to be in sole possession of "the truth"!
4. To be a member of the "party", one must be an involved and committed activist and advocate, be active in a local grassroots organization, take part in both tactical and theoretical discussions, study groups, the larger internal life of the party, contribute to the financing and realization of its short-term and long-term goals of the party, including and especially the expansion of the party to the point where the party and the whole of the people may be separate in name, but are in fact one and the same.